For those new to cooking, the lack of proper tools is the first obstacle that many encounter. Thus, I have compiled a kitchen cheat sheet of utensils for the aspiring chef that will help reduce if not eliminate those first obstacles. The quality and brand are up to you, but knowing the main things to have in the kitchen when the time comes is half the battle!
- Use: To flip, turn and pick up food from the bottom with ease.
- Common Uses: Eggs, Pancakes, Hamburgers, seared fish and meats, etc.
- Use: To mix, scoop and serve large portions of liquids or other liquid like foods.
- Common Uses: Soups and Stews
- Use: To brush proteins with oils, sauces, juices and other marinades.
- Common Uses: Baked, Grilled, and broiled meats, fish, and vegetables
- Use: To mix without scraping pots and pans, withstands heat and…
View original post 141 more words