- Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) Contracts: Drafting Fundamentals: Attorney Colleen Quinn guides attorneys through the important considerations surrounding ART contract drafting. Webcast only.
- Fundamentals of NY Residential Real Estate Contracts: Attorney Joseph Yamaner provides a thorough discussion of real estate fundamentals for New York’s residential real estate practitioners. Live attendance in NYC available.
- Bitcoin, Digital Currency and the Law: Join Marco Santori, a recognized authority and thought leader in digital currency law, as he explains how digital currency works through the Bitcoin lens. Webcast only.
- Art Law: Intro to Art Deals & Contracts (Part 1): Lawfirm Frankfrut Kurnit Klein & Selz put forth Amelia Brankov and Anna Kadyshevich to introduce attorneys to structuring and negotiating various art sales contracts, focusing on the relationships among the various players in the art world and the rights they acquire in the transactions they enter into. Webcast only.
- Emerging Issues in New Jersey Drinking Water Litigation: Attorney Stuart Lieberman discusses the impact of contaminated water and how to properly litigate a drinking water claim. Webcast only.
- Toxic Mold Litigation in New Jersey: Attorney Stuart Lieberman discusses these legal implications and the complexity of handling a mold case. Webcast only.